Sagesse is not currently hiring, but we are always interested in gaining new volunteers!
- Peer Support Facilitator/Mentor
- Co-facilitate 6 week self-esteem peer based group (Finding our Voices).
- Co-facilitate 14 week domestic violence peer based group (Growth Circle).
- Individual mentorship that provides peer support based on unique needs.
- Stand By Facilitator
- Represent Sagesse at awareness raising events with agency booth
- Co-facilitate domestic violence informal support presentations
- Administrative Support
- Office administrative support
- Support in evaluation feedback
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must identify as a woman for Peer Support Facilitator/Mentor only
- Must complete minimum 9 hours of building core competencies sessions and up to 23 hours based on volunteer placement
- Must provide police check and references
- Building capacity through core competency sessions
- Flexible volunteer schedule
- Exciting ongoing training opportunities
- Introduction into Calgary domestic violence sector
- Ability to receive reference letter after 30 hours of volunteering
If you are interested in any of these opportunities please connect with Amy, Peer Support Program Lead at email@example.com or 403-234-7337 ext. 10
Sagesse has been able to provide services and support for the last 30 years thanks to the generous support of donors like you!
Domestic violence impacts everyone and we are all partners in addressing this issue. For every $1 invested in preventative domestic violence programming a return of $11 is seen in decreased emergency room visits, police calls and involvement in the legal system.
Donate today to support us and the communities we serve.